- Applied Bayesian Modeling for the Social Sciences, Dave Armstrong
- Bayesian Methods, Nick Beauchamp
- Statistical & Cognitive Modeling for Formal Semantics, Adrian Brasoveanu
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis, Brad Carlin
- Doing Bayesian Data Analysis, John Kruschke
- Applied Bayesian Statistics, Marco Steenbergen
- Statistics VI, Tuerlinckx and Vanpaemel (from which this book review arose)
- Bayesian Data Analysis, Uppsala University
- Topics in Quantitative Psychology: Bayesian Data Analysis (no web page), Caren Rotello, U. of Massachusetts
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Courses that use Doing Bayesian Data Analysis?
Instructors seek examples of using the book, Doing Bayesian Data Analysis, as part of a course. A cursory web search yielded these few listed below, but there must be others. For example, my own course web page did not show up in the search, nor did another course from which a published review of the book arose. Please let me know of other courses that use the book, and I will update this list in a subsequent post.